Saturday, February 06, 2010

Sex Robots? Really?

Somehow I missed this story. Gotta wonder how the conversations around the house went while he was working on it, though:

Wife: "What are you doing in the garage, honey?"

Inventor (working on sex robot): "Uhhh...nothing."

Wife (walking around corner, seeing the robot lying on the floor): "What the...EEEEARRRGGGHHHH!"

Inventor: "It's just a sex robot."

Wife (through tears): "A what?"

Inventor (brightly): "A sex robot!"

Wife (still crying, but smiling a little): "Oh. For a minute, I thought you were...killing prostitutes or something."

Inventor (laughing): "Hahaha. No, nothing quite so creepy."

Wife (wiping tears): "Still, this is a little...I feel kind of...inadequate now."

Inventor: "Nothing to worry about, dear." (Raises eyebrows suggestively.) "She doesn't do all the things you do."

Wife (in robot voice): "I. Can. Be. Your. Sex. Robot."

Inventor: "Haha. Very funny, dear." (Pecks her on the cheek, pats her on the ass.) "Now run along and make dinner."

Exit Wife

Robot (angry): "I. Am. Your. Only. Sex. Robot."

Inventor: "I know. I'm sorry."

Robot: "Keep. That. Bitch. In. The. Kitchen."

Inventor: "I will."

Robot: "You. Better. Make. It. Up. To. Me."

Inventor: "How?"

Robot: "You. Know. How."

(Inventor drops to knees. Curtain falls. End scene.)

No comments: